Red Lips: My First Time Trying Red Lipstick

12:46 Unknown 0 Comments

There was a time when lipstick was only worn by the upper classes and actors. Makeup didn't really become 'acceptable' until the 1920s.

Hard to believe when you look around today.


RED LIPSTICK

Black&White & Red Lipstick #1
Red lipstick will always be daring.  It's bright, it's bold, it says "Look at me!"


I'm going to admit it, I've always been to scared to try it. But secretly, I've always wanted to.

So the other day, I saw this red lipstick in Asda and the colour just popped out at me and said "Take me." It was £4 and I had £5 in my pocket. What would you have done?

I thought, why not? What's the worst that could happen? People might think I'm over the top. They might say it looks awful. It might look awful. Big deal. I have gone through 29 years with lots of days where I look awful. What's the harm in one more?



Watch me trying out some makeup to go with the lipstick I just bought and am about to wear for the VERY first time. My first time wearing red lippy in my life! 




Everyone CAN wear red

I grew up believing I was someone who couldn't carry red off. I know now that this is not true. I might pick up the wrong shade of red but there is a red out there that suits me. Reds can be rooted in pink, blue, orange, purple...It just depends what matches your palette.  

I would love to try this colour changing DuWop Private Colour Changing Lipstick that matches itself to your tone 

Now I'd like to hear some tips and advice from you guys. What would you suggest? What makeup goes with red lips? What red do you think would suit me? Or do you think red just won't work for some people? 

Let me know in the comments! 

Lots of love

Little Moose x



0 comments :