Two Year Anniversary | A Sweet Surprise

09:28 Unknown 1 Comments


This morning I was woken by the sound of my lovely husband, Kevin, walking into our bedroom, his hair messy, his top crumpled, obviously having dragged himself out of bed at some unearthly hour, holding something hidden behind his back.

I blearily got out of bed and he then presented me with a beautiful bunch of flowers, a card and a lovely little digital radio - something I've been wanting for ages.

Happy Anniversary! 


We have had quite a busy few weeks and I had been away over the weekend so I didn't have time to get him anything and I was pretty sure he hadn't had time to get me anything. The night before I had felt a little sad about that and had a little cry at the thought of becoming old and boring and not caring about the special days anymore...



So it completely made my day when Kevin woke me with such a lovely, sweet surprise. The card would have been more than enough.


Spring colours!

Goodmans digital portable radio. So lightweight and easy to use


We stumbled downstairs for a rare breakfast together and behold...ANOTHER bouquet of flowers because as Kevin said, "Two bouquets for two years...but don't expect this to carry on after year 10." Fair enough!


The second bouquet

I can't believe we have been married for two years already but at the same time it feels like we've been married so much longer. I can't remember life before Kevin. He makes me so happy. 

Kevin at Seal Sands

Me, having arrived home that morning after almost a no sleep weekend

No makeup. Quite pleased with the results


1 comment :

  1. Congratulations, he sounds like a keeper. I love the radio.

    ReplyDelete